Meet Badr Gebara – Our trusted Interior Designer/Stager
AT MPG we do not use a Stager, we use a licensed experienced Interior Designer.
“Blu Dot Interiors first opened their doors to clients’ homes in 2005. Since then, they’ve guided their clients through many diverse and exciting projects: from completing home renovations, to dressing up windows with beautiful custom drapes, to staging countless homes. They have worked with the Macdonald Property Group and their clients to make that all-important difference when selling your home.”
An organized space makes a room look larger, clean and welcoming.
A lighter coat of paint and modern furniture make this space feel large and bright.
Cleaning and decluttering can help small spaces look larger and spacious.
Staging Your Home – statistics?
from the home staging institute
Home Staging Statistics from other sources
- Over 90% of realtors state the benefits of home staging helps to sell a property
- Over 65% of 900 realtors surveys believe that home staging helps sell a house for more money.
- The majority of realtors believe that home staging increases a properties selling price anywhere from 1 to 10%.
- 25% of realtors believe that home staging doesn’t increase the property sale price, but it does help attract buyers to the home, which means the property can sell faster.
- Similarly, nearly 85% of realtors agree that a staged home will sell faster than an unstaged home.
- Nearly 50% of realtors agree that both vacant and occupied homes can benefit from home staging.
- Agents recommend staging the following rooms, in this order of importance: Living room, master bedroom, and the kitchen.
- The two least important rooms to stage are the home office, and the guest bedrooms.
Home staging is crucial for several reasons, such as:
Increasing the selling price: A staged property is more aesthetically pleasing and makes a good first impression on prospective buyers, which results in a greater perceived value and may lead to a higher selling price.
A well-staged house may sell more quickly by evoking a feeling of urgency and piquing the curiosity of prospective buyers.
Bringing out the greatest aspects of the house: Staging may bring attention to a house’s best qualities, such as a stunning fireplace or a roomy kitchen while downplaying its flaws or inadequacies.
Better online presentation: The majority of house buyers begin their search online, and images and virtual tours of a staged home show it to be more appealing and welcoming.