5940 Brophy Drive, Richmond, Ontario, K0A 2Z0 (Ottawa)
NEW Listing Alert!!
5940 Brophy Dr
8 Bedrooms Total
6 Bathrooms Total
Stunning multigeneration Executive Bungalow, Farm on 104ac of prime land. 70 acres tile drained, 30 acres hardwood, 5 acres with a gorgeous bungalow on a hill overlooking the gorgeous land.
This multigenerational bungalow features 3 separate residences with 2 x 3 bedroom units on the ends and a two-bedroom unit in the middle.
9-foot ceilings throughout, hardwood on the main floor, cathedral ceiling open concept great rooms, fireplaces, Kitchen upgraded appliances, granite counters, luxury bathrooms, jet tubs, glass walk-in showers.
Fully finished lower level, large family rooms, bathrooms, end units with 3rd bedroom, a total of 8 beds in the home.
40ft by 40ft garage, 4 Bay, high ceiling, room for equipment/toys. Hi-efficiency geothermal heating.
Backyard oasis, large saltwater inground pool, gardens, beautiful walking trail.
1km to the 416, 1km to Richmond, restaurants stores, and shopping.
Opportunity knocks: possible severance of farmland, convert to 3 separate legal units or convert to a single-family home.
For more details, Call Jason or André Today!!
Style: Multi Unit (3 Separate)
Bedroom(s): 8 Total
Bathroom(s): 6 Total
Lot Size: 659.94 ' x 7173.01 ' / 104.305 Acres
Lot Size: Detached 3 Bay Garage
Basement: Fully Finished
MLS #: 1363669 Commercial, 1363666 Residential
Year Built: 2004
Storeys Total: 1
Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
Parking Spaces: 10
Road: Brophy Drive
Zoning Description: Residential/Commercial
Appliances: 3 Refrigerators, 3 Stoves, 3 Dishwashers, 2 Washing Machines, 2 Dryers, 1 Deep Freezer
Cooling: Central Air
Heating: Forced Air/Natural Gas
Exterior Finish: Stone, Siding
Foundation: Poured Concrete
Amenities Nearby: Paved Road, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Water Nearby
Community Features: Acreage, Allow Farming, Family Oriented, Fully Serviced, Highway Access, Hobby Farm, No Rear Neighbours, Treed Lot
- Auto Garage Door Opener, Gas Stove(s)
- 70 acres tile drained
- 30 acres hardwood
- 5 acres with gorgeous Bungalow on hill overlooking land
- 3 Separate residences with 2 x 3 bedroom units on the ends and a two-bedroom unit in the middle.
- 9 foot ceilings throughout
- Hardwood on main floor,
- Cathedral ceiling open concept great rooms
- Kitchen upgraded appliances, granite counters,
- Fully finished lower level, large family rooms
- 40ft by 40ft garage, 4 Bay, high ceiling, room for equipment/toys.
- Hi-efficiency geothermal heating
- Backyard oasis, large salt water inground pool, gardens, beautiful walking trail.