56A Woodford Way, Ottawa, Ontario, K2J 4B9
Welcome to this gorgeous 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom updated Semi-Detached in the heart of Barrhaven.
Features sunken entry with updated powder room. Stunning hardwood floor throughout main floor, formal dining area, large sunny living room, updated kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances, and large eating area with patio door to rear yard.
Second floor with large primary bedroom, walk-in closet, and updated ensuite with granite counters. Large main bathroom and 2 additional bedrooms complete.
Fully finished lower level, with fantastic family room with gas fireplace for those cold winter days. Laundry room and storage room and additional room for den or office.
Step out the patio door to the perfect private back deck for those warm summer days with the bbq, fully fenced and with gardens galore. With a great location, walk to schools, parks, public transit, shops and restaurants. Pride of ownership is evident with this one, not to be missed.
Call Jason Today!
Lot Size: 23.99 ' x 112.13 '
Lot Size: 1 Attached
Basement: Fully Finished
MLS #: 1369538
Year Built: 1999
Storeys Total: 2
Flooring: Carpet W/W & Mixed, Hardwood, Tile
Parking Spaces: 2
Zoning Description: Residential
Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
Cooling: Central Air
Heating: Forced Air/Natural Gas
Utility Water: Municipal /Sewer Connected
Exterior Finish: Brick, Siding
Foundation: Poured Concrete
Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Transit Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Updated Semi-Detached in the heart of Barrhaven
- Sunken tile entry with updated Powder room
- Stunning hardwood floor throughout main floor
- Formal Dining area
- Large sunny Living room
- Updated kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances and large eating area
- Large Primary Bedroom, walk in closet and updated ensuite with granite counters
- Fully finished lower level
- Fantastic Family room with gas fireplace
- Laundry room and Storage room and additional room for Den or office.
- Perfect private back Deck
- Fully fenced and with Gardens galore
- Great location, walk to schools, parks, public transit, shops and restaurants