513 Millars Sound Way, Ottawa, Ontario, K2J 3V4 (Barrhaven)
Welcome to 513 Millars Sound; a gorgeous Mattamy Highwood model located in the desired community of Half Moon Bay.
This immaculate 5 bedroom, 4 bath home boasts a main level open concept, Large sun-filled Bay window, a formal dining room with a 2-sided fireplace to the living room.
A main floor den, huge kitchen with center island, maple cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances, patio door leading to your private PVC fenced yard and outdoor living space and entertainment area.
The Upper level has double french doors leading into the huge primary bedroom, a large walk-in closet and a fantastic ensuite bathroom.
2 more additional bedrooms with one having a cheater door to the main bathroom.
2nd level also features the laundry room.
The fully finished lower level is complete with a large recreation room, bedroom, 3-piece bath and an additional bedroom/hobby room.
Truly a must-see in a fantastic location near parks, river, shops and public transit!
Call Jason Today!
Type: Detached / 2 Storey
Lot Size: 33.99' x 82.02'
Lot Size: 1
Basement: Fully Finished
MLS #: 1277633
Year Built: 2011
Storeys Total: 2
Flooring: Laminate, Tile
Parking Spaces: 3
Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave/Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
Cooling: Central Air
Heating: Forced Air/Natural Gas
Exterior Finish: Brick, Siding
Community Features: Playground nearby, public transit nearby, recreation nearby, shopping nearby.
- Located in the Desired community of Half Moon Bay
- Main Level Open Concept with a Large Bay Window, Formal Dining room with 2-Sided Fireplace
- Main floor den, Huge Kitchen with center island, Maple Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Patio Doors leading to private PVC Fenced Yard and outdoor Living and Entertainment Space
- Upper Level has double french doors leading to the Huge Primary Bedroom, Large Walk-in Closet and fantastic Ensuite Bathroom
- 2 more Bedrooms upstairs with one having a cheater door to the main bathroom
- Bonus: Upper level Loft being used as a 2nd Spacious Office
- 2nd Floor Laundry Room!!
- Fully finished lower-level is complete with a large Recreation Room, Bedroom, 3-piece bath and an additional Bedroom/Hobby Room
- Beautiful Front Porch