457 Main St, Winchester, Ontario, K0C 2K0
|Don’t miss this unique chance to own a meticulously maintained three-story, approximately 9,400 sq ft commercial building in downtown Winchester, Ontario.
This property boasts versatile zoning for both ground-floor commercial and second-floor residential/commercial use, perfectly positioned in a thriving downtown. Enjoy an elevator, high-speed fiber optic internet, and eight separate hydro meters for the existing layout of eight units. Recent 2021 upgrades include the roof, furnaces, A/C units, and hot water tanks.
With ample parking, over 46 spaces on two sides, and room for expansion, it’s a prime 40-minute location from Cornwall and Ottawa. Winchester offers essential amenities like a full-service hospital, schools, grocery stores, shops, churches, and a Tim Hortons.
The village has 2,500+ residents, with 10,000-15,000 in the surrounding area. Municipal water/sewer and natural gas services are available, making it an outstanding investment or ideal business location!
Status: For Sale
Parking Space: 46
Floor/s: 3 Full Floors of Offices
Fronting on: South
Cooling: AC Units
Zooning description: Commercial & Residential
Useable Sq footage: 9,400
- Meticulously maintained three-story Building
- Approximately 9,400 sq ft
- Versatile zoning for both ground-floor commercial and second-floor residential/commercial use
- Perfectly positioned in a thriving downtown
- High-Speed Fiber Optic Internet
- Eight separate hydro meters
- 2021 upgrade: Roof
- 2021 upgrade: A/C units
- 2021 upgrade: Furnaces
- 2021 upgrade: Hot Water Tanks
- 46 Parking Spaces, on two sides
- Room for Expansion
- 40-minute location from Cornwall and Ottawa
- Winchester offers essential amenities like a full-service hospital, schools, grocery stores, shops, churches, and a Tim Hortons.