31 Edgemont Ave, Ottawa, Ontario, K2J 3S8 (Barrhaven)
Welcome to this gorgeous Holitzner 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom executive sized home in a beautiful mature neighbourhood.
Welcomed by travertine marble entrance and elegant oversized grand central staircase, hardwood floor leads to a large kitchen with large granite island, eating area open to a huge family room with built-ins. The elegant Dining room is separated by french doors to the sunken Living room with a large bay window perfect for the avid reader.
The upper level features a bright skylight, a massive primary bedroom with double doors, a 4-piece ensuite with a corner tub, and dual walk-in closets. 3 additional very large bedrooms and a main bath complete this level.
A partly finished lower level with bedroom, 3 piece bathroom, and storage room – potential for a large rec room.
Patio door to landscaped backyard, heated above-ground pool a true treed oasis. Rarely offered on a street of similar executive homes. Walk to the park, walk to schools, shopping etc. Don’t miss out, ideal family home in sought-after neighbourhood!!
Builder: Holitzner / The Westminster
Lot Size: 53.49 ' x 102.9 '
Lot Size: Double Garage
Basement: Partly Finished
MLS #: 1346352
Year Built: 1988
Storeys Total: 2
Flooring: Hardwood, Travertine Marble, Carpet, Tile
Parking Spaces: 4
Zoning Description: Residential
Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
Cooling: Central Air
Heating: Forced Air/Natural Gas
Exterior Finish: Brick, Stucco
Foundation: Poured Concrete
Community Features: Playground Nearby, Public Transit Nearby, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Included Chattels: Above Ground Pool, Auto Garage Door Opener, Pump, Filter & Accessories
- Gorgeous Holitzner Home!
- Executive Sized Home in a beautiful mature neighbourhood
- Travertine Marble entrance.
- Elegant, Oversized Grand Central Staircase.
- Hardwood Flooring throughout the kitchen & family room
- Large Kitchen with large Granite Island & Eating Area
- Huge Family Room with Built-ins.
- Elegant Dining Room separated by French Doors
- Large Sunken Living Room with large Bay Window
- Bright Skylight
- Massive Primary Bedroom with Double Doors
- 4 Piece Ensuite with Corner Soaker Tub
- Dual Walk-in Closets
- Large Bedrooms
- Partly-Finished Lower Level with Bedroom & Bathroom & Storage Room
- Landscaped Backyard, Heated Above-Ground Pool a true Treed oasis
- Walk to the park, walk to schools, shopping etc.