2762 Montague Boundary, Ottawa, Ontario, K7A 4S6
If a picture postcard country property is what you are looking for, then this is it!! The enormous approximately 329 Acres Property has much to be desired!
This private 2-storey home located 10 mins from Richmond and 15 mins from Smith Falls is an open-concept 2 Bedroom, and 2 Bathrooms with an upper deck on the front and back to admire the view.
The spacious kitchen has stainless steel appliances, lots of cupboards & counter space, and tons of natural light. Having dinner by the cozy central wood fireplace in the evening and waking up to peaceful mornings with incredible views through the new large windows!
The upper level features a large Primary bedroom and full bathrooms- one includes a urinal! The main level welcomes a large family room and rec/music room with tons of windows with a walk-out to a new 10×20 deck built in 2022. Another bedroom and a spacious laundry room complete this main floor space.
Several log outbuildings and a log barn, 35 Acres of farmed hay fields. Stunning property!!
Lot Size: 3565.06 ' x 5010.46 (apprx 329 Acres)
MLS #: 1322600
Year Built: 2009
Storeys Total: 2
Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
Road: Montague Boundary Rd
Zoning Description: Residential
Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Hood Fan, Microwave, Stove, Washer
Heating: Forced Air/Wood Fireplace, Electric Baseboard, Propane
Utility Water: Drilled Well/Septic Tank
Exterior Finish: Siding
Foundation: Poured Concrete
- Enormous Appx 325 Acres Property!
- Private 2-Storey Home
- Located 10 Mins from Richmond and 15 Mins from Smith Falls
- Open Concept, 2 Bedroom & 2 Bathrooms
- Upper Deck on the Font & Back to Admire the View!
- Spacious Kitchen with Stainless Steel Applainces, Lots of Cupboard & Counter Space with ton of Natural Light!
- Cozy Central Wood Fireplace
- Incredible Views on the Upper Level through the New Large Windows! (2020 & 2001)
- Large Primary Bedroom and Full Bathroom with a Urinal!
- Main Level has a Large Family & Rec/Music Room with Tons of Windows
- Walk out to a New 10x20 Deck built in 2022
- Another Bedroom and Spacious Laundry Room complete the Main Floor
- Several Log Outbuildings and a Log Barn
- 35 Acres of Farmed Hay Fields
- Water Heater 2009
- Water Pump 2009
- Roof 2020
- Siding 2021
- Propane Furnace 2022
- Lower Level Windows 2009