2204 Boyer Road, Ottawa, Ontario, K1C 1R4 (Orleans)
Fantastic 3-bedroom bungalow with income investment potential on a huge 68 ‘x 149’ lot! The large bright living room flooded with natural light overlooks the front yard.
The kitchen boasts ample counter and cupboard space and a lovely window over the sink large eating area open view to the main living area. This floor also features a primary bedroom with a generous closet, a second bedroom with a patio door to 3 season sitting room, and an outdoor deck. Main bathroom with a stand-up shower, soaker tub, and convenient main floor laundry.
The lower level offers a massive recreation room with abundant natural light. Features an additional bedroom and a bathroom with a stand-up shower, and a utility room, with access to a separate entrance to the side and backyard.
A detached single garage with tons of space and room to grow or build. Very private with mature hedges and a spacious driveway providing ample parking. 10-minute walk to the Movie theatre, shops, restaurants, parks, schools, and transit.
Don’t miss out – Call Jason Today!
Lot Size: 68.02 ' x 149.34 '
Lot Size: 1 Detached
Basement: Fully Finished
MLS #: 1342768
Year Built: 1978
Storeys Total: 1
Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
Parking Spaces: 6+
Zoning Description: Residential
Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave/Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
Cooling: Central Air
Heating: Forced Air/Natural Gas
Utility Water: Municipal /Sewer Connected
Exterior Finish: Brick, Stone, Siding
Foundation: Poured Concrete
Amenities Nearby: Playground Nearby, Public Transit Nearby, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby.
- Large windows in the living room with tons of natural light!
- Bungalow with income investment potential
- Huge 68 'x 149' lot!
- 3 season sitting room, and outdoor deck
- Massive recreation room in lower level
- Detached single Garage with tons of space and room to grow or build.
- Very private with mature Hedges and a spacious driveway providing ample parking.
- 10-minute walk to the Movie theatre, shops, restaurants, parks, schools, and transit.