2016 Blackcreek Rd, Ottawa, Ontario, K0A 1V0 (Edwards/Metcalfe)
Awesome privacy & features in this 2+acre home, 30×40 workshop, 28×32 barn – this is the one! 2 Bed(previously 3bed, easily converted back), 2 Bath, split level with large foyer, open to the big sunfilled living room up a couple steps with a beautiful bay window, large private dining room with entry to the huge country kitchen that overlooks the eating area and family room with fireplace and gorgeous views of the backyard from the patio door.
The 2nd floor has a large bright primary bedroom with views to the gorgeous corn fields outside and a massive walk-in closet(converted from the 3rd bed, can be converted back) a 2nd bedroom. The stunningly updated main bath has heated floors, a glass walk-in rain shower, an oversized soaking tub, granite counter.
Lower-level rec room, storage, laundry. Large deck, beautiful backyard, and amazing views! Contractor, mechanic, or hobbyist dream with a huge 30×40 heated garage concrete floor and a 5-stall 28×32 barn with water & power. Only 25mins to downtown!
Call Jason Today!
City: Ottawa (Edwards/Metcalfe)
Type: Split Level
Bedroom(s): 2 (previously 3bed, easily converted back)
Lot Size: 288.4 ' x 373.6 ' (2.215 Acres)
Lot Size: 1 Attached
Basement: Fully Finished
MLS #: 1368427
Year Built: 1976
Storeys Total: 2
Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
Parking Spaces: 10
Zoning Description: Residential
Appliances: Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Window coverings
Cooling: Central Air
Heating: Forced Air/Propane
Utility Water: Municipal /Sewer Connected
Exterior Finish: Brick, Siding
Foundation: Poured Concrete
Amenities Nearby: Airport Nearby, Golf Nearby
- Awesome privacy & features in this 2+acre Home
- 30 x 40 Workshop
- 28 x 32 Barn
- 2 Bed (previously 3bed, easily converted back)
- Split level with large Foyer,
- Large sun filled Living Room
- Beautiful bay window
- Large private Dining room
- Huge country kitchen that overlooks the eating area and family room with fireplace
- Gorgeous views of the backyard from the patio door
- Large bright primary bedroom with views to the gorgeous corn fields outside
- Massive walkin closet (converted from the 3rd bed)
- Stunning updated main bath has heated floors, glass walkin rain shower, oversized soaking tub, granite counter.
- Lower-level Rec room, Storage, Laundry
- Large deck, beautiful Backyard and amazing views!
- Contractor, mechanic or hobbyist dream with huge 30x40 heated garage concrete floor and a 5 stall 28x32 barn with water & power.