201 Andre Audet Ave, Ottawa, Ontario, K2J 5W7
Welcome to this stunning, spacious and updated modern 3 bedroom, 2 bath end unit townhome in desirable Half Moon Bay. Rarely offered double driveway, huge stone patio with flower beds and large grass yard. Crisp, modern design home is so bright, warm and spacious don’t miss it.
The main level features a fantastic main-floor office/den, laundry/storage room and inside access to the garage.
The 2nd level features a sunshine-filled open concept boasting a beautiful kitchen with quartz counters and ample cupboards and state-of-the-art stainless steel appliances, a large open living room with a cultured stone wall and a separate formal dining room with a glass door leading to the large upper balcony.
The third level features the Primary bedroom, 2 additional bedrooms and the main bathroom. This home is a short walk to the lovely Regatta Park, with a water park and play structures.
Great access to public transit, schools, shopping, walking trails and restaurants.
You don’t want to miss out on this one!
Call Jason Today!
Lot Size: 1
MLS #: 1305961
Year Built: 2012
Storeys Total: 3
Flooring: Carpet Wall to Wall, Hardwood, Tile
Parking Spaces: 5
Road: Andre Audet Ave
Zoning Description: Residential
Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
Cooling: Central Air
Heating: Forced Air/Natural Gas
Utility Water: Municipal /Sewer Connected
Exterior Finish: Siding, Brick
Foundation: Poured Concrete
Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Transit Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Located in Desirable Half Moon Bay
- Corner, End Unit, Family Oriented, Landscaped, Patio
- Auto Garage Door Opener
- Huge Stone Patio with Flower Beds and Large Grass Yard
- Modern and Bright Design!
- Main Floor Office/Den
- Main Floor Laundry/Storage
- Beautiful Quartz countertops in Kitchen
- State-of-the-art Stainless Steel Appliances
- Large open Living room with Cultured stone wall
- Large upper Balcony
- Short walk to the lovely Regatta Park, with water park and play structures
- Great access to public transit, schools, shopping, walking trails and restaurants.