163 Penfield Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K2K1M4 (Kanata)
Welcome to this stunning 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom semi-detached, nestled in the highly sought-after Beaverbrook neighbourhood!
NO rear neighbours, directly beside a park, meticulously renovated, this home exudes elegance and style! The main and upper levels showcase beautiful oak hardwood flooring and ceramic tiles. The open-concept modern kitchen boasts new Stainless Steel appliances & modern cupboards while the quartz countertops at the breakfast bar that seats 4, add a touch of luxury. In the kitchen/eating area, the wood-burning fireplace adds warmth and character.
The 2nd floor has a large primary bedroom, two other large rooms and a modern 4 pcs bathroom. The fully finished basement includes a large rec room and laundry room. The front yard was enhanced with a driveway widening and extension, providing parking for up to 6 vehicles.
Step out into the beautiful, private landscaped backyard oasis with a large concrete hardscape patio, perfect for outdoor entertaining. Includes front & back yard irrigation system. Minutes to high tech, restaurants, etc.
Call Jason Today – This one won’t last long!
Lot Size: 1 Detached
Basement: Fully Finished
MLS #: 1349227
Year Built: 1970
Storeys Total: 2
Flooring: Carpet Wall To Wall, Hardwood, Tile
Parking Spaces: 6
Zoning Description: Residential
Appliances: Built/In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Hood Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
Cooling: Central Air
Heating: Forced Air/Natural Gas
Utility Water: Municipal /Sewer Connected
Exterior Finish: Brick, Siding
Foundation: Poured Concrete
Amenities Nearby: Golf Nearby, Playground Nearby, Public Transit Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Fenced Yard, Hedged Yard,
- Highly sought-after Beaverbrook
- No Rear Neighbours!!
- Directly beside a park!
- Meticulously renovated
- Beautiful oak hardwood flooring and ceramic tiles
- Open-concept modern kitchen
- New SS appliances & modern cupboards
- Quartz countertops at the breakfast bar that seats 4
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Fully finished basement includes a large rec room and laundry room
- Parking for up to 6 vehicles
- Private landscaped backyard oasis with large concrete hardscape patio,
- Front & back yard irrigation system
- Minutes to high tech, restaurants etc
- Roof approx 2010
- Furnace 2014
- New blinds throughout
- LED lighting throughout
- New electrical panel
- European tilt and turn windows on the rear of house