154 Breezehill Ave North, Ottawa, Ontario, K1Y 2H8
Welcome to this Fantastic 4 bedroom, 3 bath detached home in the heart of Hintonburg! Deep 130-foot lot with no front neighbours.
This lovely partially updated 3-storey boasts crown mouldings and double French doors between the living & formal dining area.
Hardwood floors throughout, bright kitchen with ample cupboards & counter space, den & full bath.
The primary bedroom features access to a private deck overlooking the backyard, open to an additional bedroom used as a sitting area and a closet that can be changed back. 2 additional bedrooms.
Amazing 3rd level huge, bright finished loft!
The finished basement offers a large family room, 2-pc bath/laundry combo & large storage room.
Amazing private backyard oasis with gardens, patio, fully fenced with covered pergola, access to garage, rear parking.
Walk to Little Italy, China Town, Westboro, Dows Lake, downtown, parks, shopping, and restaurants galore.
Offers presented, at 4 PM on May 18th 22, however, Seller reserves the right to review and may accept pre-emptive offers.
Lot Size: 25' x 130'
Lot Size: 1
Basement: Fully Finished
MLS #: 1291031
Year Built: 1942
Storeys Total: 2
Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
Parking Spaces: 3
Zoning Description: Residential
Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
Cooling: Central Air
Heating: Forced Air/Natural Gas
Utility Water: Municipal /Sewer Connected
Exterior Finish: Brick, Siding
Amenities Nearby: Deck, Fenced Yard, Patio
Community Features: Public Transit Nearby, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Water Nearby
- Detached home in the heart of Hintonburg!
- Deep 130 Ft lot with no front neighbours!
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- Primary bedroom features access to Private Deck overlooking backyard
- Huge Bright finished Loft on the 3rd level!
- Finished basement with a large family room, bathroom, laundry and large Storage
- Amazing private backyard oasis with gardens, patio, fully fenced with covered pergola
- Additional rear parking, access to garage.
- Walk to Little Italy, china Town, Westboro, Dows Lake, downtown, parks, shopping, restaurants galore!