1317 St Joseph Rd, Embrun, Ontario, K0A 1W0
|Nestled within a large lot with mature trees, this lovely bungalow is a true gem. As you step inside, you’ll be greeted by a bright and inviting living room that has been painted with modern hues and features a propane fireplace. The openness of the living room spills over into a bright galley kitchen that offers lovely views of the backyard through the patio door.
The main floor boasts a large primary bedroom that comes with ample storage and bright windows that let in natural light, creating an inviting ambiance in this country setting. Two other bedrooms and a three-piece bathroom, including a stacked washer and dryer, complete this floor.
Outside, the sprawling yard provides tons of space for outdoor activities and relaxation. The patio stones offer a perfect spot for soaking up the sun or entertaining guests. A large play structure promises endless fun for kids.
Additionally, a generously sized detached garage measuring 13×30 ensures ample space.
Call Eric Today!
Lot Size: 199.23' x 200.1' (.092 acres)
Lot Size: 1 Detached
MLS #: 1335387
Year Built: unknown
Storeys Total: 1
Parking Spaces: 6
Zoning Description: Residential
Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Hood Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
Heating: Baseboard Electricity, Propane,
- Large lot with mature trees
- Bright and inviting living room
- Propane fireplace
- Bright galley kitchen that offers lovely views of the backyard through the patio door
- Stacked washer and dryer
- Large primary bedroom that comes with ample storage
- Generously sized detached garage measuring 13x30 ensures ample space
- Huge Yard provides tons of space for outdoor activities and relaxation