111 Highbury Park Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K2J 5C6 (Barrhaven)
Welcome to this beautiful Tartan, Red Oak model home offering approx 2600 sq ft of living space (including basement).
This bright, spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2-storey semi features hardwood floors on main and 2nd levels, a large living/dining area, kitchen with eating area, stainless appliances, gas stove, pantry, ample cupboards/counter space that all opens to a great room with gas fireplace and patio doors leading to your fully PVC fenced private yard boasting a large interlock patio including a gas hookup for BBQ, perfect for outside entertaining family and friends.
Upstairs you will discover a spacious primary bedroom with a walk-in closet and ensuite bath with a separate shower and tub. 3 other great-sized rooms, a full bathroom, and laundry complete this level.
Enjoy more living space in the large recreation room found in the fully finished basement area.
Close to Parks, trails, shopping, schools, and restaurants, all Barrhaven has to offer. Don’t miss out on this gem!
Style: Red Oak Model
Lot Size: 1
Year Built: 2013
Storeys Total: 2
Flooring: Carpet Wall to Wall, Hardwood
Parking Spaces: 3
Road: Highbury Park Drive
Zoning Description: Residential
Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove.
Cooling: Central Air
Heating: Forced Air/Natural Gas
Utility Water: Municipal /Sewer Connected
Exterior Finish: Brick, Siding
Amenities Nearby: Close to Parks, trails, shopping, schools, restaurants etc!
- Tenant Pays: Cable, Electricity, Gas, High Speed, Hot Water Tank Rental, Phone, Water/Sewer
- Large Recreation Room in the Fully Finished basement
- Approx 2600 sq ft of living space
- Great room with a Gas Fireplace
- Fully Fenced (PVC) private back yard
- Large interlock Patio perfect for entertaining!
- Gas BBQ hookup
- Walk-in Closet in Primary Bedroom
- Close to Parks, trails, shopping, schools, restaurants etc!